OUR CLIENTSWe at Syncopate know that we are only as great as our clients allow us to be! Following is a sampling of some recent clients:
Ms. Takemoto and her excellent staff have managed our professional association’s annual continuing education conference and trade show for at least a decade- and that says everything about the reliably high quality performance we can count on from Rebecca and her team. Through the years our association with Syncopate made us ever better; her input was always effective and innovative; she kept us abreast of rapidly changing communication technology, managed disparate reporting requirements from multiple licensing authorities and just generally exhibited extraordinary acumen at herding the cats who hired her, inevitably to a fulfilling annual outcome. The staff and volunteers she manages are consistently professional in their presentation and behavior. They always seem happy and we have come to enjoy a rather sweet mutually supportive collegiality that is rare and satisfying. Trustworthy, creative, with a replete tool box, Rebecca Takemoto can be relied on as a contributing collaborator to any endeavor that interests her.”
- The Administrative Office of the US Courts (Budget Fundamentals)
- The Administrative Office of the US Courts (Financial Forum)
- The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- American College of Nutrition
- American Software Testing Qualification Board
- Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association
- DC Federal Legislative Initiative
- Emerson Ecologics
- Environmental Health Symposium
- Foundation for Pavement Preservation
- Hawaii Doc Talks
- The Hispanic National Bar Association
- Illinois Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Lassen’s Natural Foods & Vitamins
- Master Singers of Virginia
- National Animal Supplement Council
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Organic and Natural Health Association
- Vienna Choral Society
The NMRA project was a great success and would not have been possible without your hard work and patience. With the many activities you had to handle. you still made time to assist us with all of our requests.
The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians has been working with Syncopate for 8 years and found their level of personal service. attention to detail and professionalism well worth the investment They have become part of our team. Rebecca is unflappable. While registrations are amazingly well organized and documentation easily accessible. There is always a hiccough or two. Rebecca just smiles through every challenge and moves on to the next. Gene has a very gentle way about him that lets him guide the exhibitors through difficult setups or challenging circumstances with the absolute minimum of hassle. His ability to calm even the most frustrated customer is superb. They are entirely trustworthy and do a great job!
Thank you so much for your instrumental help with the Master Singers of Virginia’s Annual Gala. We could not have done it without you. The Gala was a huge success and it was in large part because of your professionalism and fabulous organization. Thanks so much!
Thank you so much for all of your great effort in planning this year’s HNBA annual convention I know this was not an easy meeting – but you and your team made it all seem flawless!
Rebecca and another happy client!
A quick thank you for the wonderful work you did in planning the recent FPP meetings. Many participants at the three meetings commented on how smoothly and effortlessly everything progressed and I know this was in full measure because of your terrific work. Thank you!”